Monday, July 20, 2009

Peanut Butter Treats

These candies are a family favorite, and the gween mermaid helped me make them. They are easy and quick and have lots of protein, carbohydrates and calcium.
Instructions: Mix equal portions of peanut butter, powdered milk, and honey (this is a great way to make good use of your food storage, as well.) Spoon the mixture out onto wax paper, cut the paper into individual candy wraps. Then put the finshed candies in the fridge or the freezer. (They are too sticky to eat at room temperature.)
This time I used two cups of each ingredient and it made about 50-60 candies.

2 comments:

  1. I love these ideas. It's got me thinking. I'm gonna have to try the Mexican Flowers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this website. I am going to be making the peanut butter creations soon...and the butterfly cards...

    You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete