Saturday, July 28, 2012

Make A Little Birdhouse In Your Soul

I'm your only friend
I'm not your only friend


But really I'm not actually your friend

But I'm a little glowing friend 
But I am--


Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch


Who watches over you


Make a little birdhouse in your soul

Not to put too fine a point on it



Say I'm the only bee in your bonnet



Make a little birdhouse in your soul




(and while you're at it
Keep the nightlight on inside the
birdhouse in your soul)




3 comments:

  1. I love this craft! What beautiful masterpieces! (Let's see what craft will come out of "Triangle Man"...).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is funny, Metta. I'll have to listen to it and see what I can cook up.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful bird houses! I love They Might Be Giants!

    ReplyDelete