Monday, July 25, 2011

Wyoming or Bust

I finished the girls' dresses for our epic trip out West.
Here is Sophia:
And Syrena:
And Naomi:
I was told after I made the dresses that they should wear long sleeves, so I guess my girls are going to be "sexy" pioneers.

The girls are very excited to be out under the big open sky for four days.
The have no idea that they will be hot, thirsty and sweaty. They will get blisters on their feet, sunburns on their noses, mosquito bites on their skins and they will have to eat food they aren't used to. Oh yes, and there will be no riding in the handcarts.


It will be good for them.


Come on, sisters, lets walk across the plains....
....or at least through this chigger-infested meadow.

They look much more pioneer-y in sepia:
See you in Wyoming.


1 comment: