Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Metta's Magnets


My friend Metta taught me how to make these pretty magnets. You take a clear marble that is flat on one side and find pictures and patterns from magazines that you like.
Then, using modge podge you glue the paper to the magnet, sealing the edges, and then glue a magnet on the back.
We found some of our best pictures from the Friend magazine.
I actually needed to make these magnets for a Relief Society activity, and the girls came to my rescue.


The girls loved this craft and came up with some pretty creative ideas.


5 comments:

  1. I love these! Where is the clear, flat marble section of the craft store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I wonder where my glue gun is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I found your blog because of Melissa. Love it!!
    Can I stock your blog? Thanks for the fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chloe and I made these yesterday and they are so cool! I couldn't find any perfectly clear marbles, though, so mine have a slight rainbow tint to them.

    ReplyDelete